Interview1. Hello there! Why don't you introduce yourself?
2. Fascinating~!...Hm, You look familiar are you from a TV show/anime/comic? If so, which one?
3. What's your occupation or job?
Leader of SubZero 3.
4. Huh, I guess that's ok. How about your spare time? What do you like to do? ((Hobbies))
I draw, write and train.
5. I see, do you have any family members?
Do you know any?
6. How about friends?
7. Don't be shy now, do you have any lovers? Or do you just 'like' someone? If so, would you like children with them?
No. No I do not.
8. If you can kill anyone who would it be? ((Who are your enemies?))
Quite a few people.
9. Do you have any special abilities/powers/skills?
Anything I haven’t trained for?
10. I'm getting hungry, what are your favourite foods? (I love pizza!)
11. Yummy! On with serious business, how would you describe yourself in two sent. or less?
The Last - Part 1Tara dived down to avoid a bullet. Lying on the cold hard ground, she felt paralysed by fear. Blood pounded in her head; her heart felt as though it would burst. She didn’t understand war; it only brought sorrow. Snapping her head up, Tara flipped to avoid falling debris. Her arm got trapped under it and she cried out. Gritting her teeth and looking through the corner of her eye, Tara spotted someone limp towards a river, shortly before getting hit with a bullet and collapsing. Tara flinched, afraid. Another shot rang out. With that, Tara’s world went black as she realised something in those few, terrifying moments.
She had no one.
A few days later, Tara woke up. She wiped blood from her face quickly, staining her hand. She looked around, remembering nothing. She stood up and stepped through the rubble. The sun beat down on Tara’s shoulders, burning them red. Tara ran her fingers lightly over a wall. Where is everyone? Tara sat with a bump.